Healthy skin is also a beautiful skin, so any of us aspires to get it. Even though the appearance of our skin is influenced by a multitude of factors (such as stress, an unbalanced diet, pollution, sun exposure, smoking, etc.), with natural remedies, we can make it young and bright again.
Natural cosmetics UK Pell Amar are using sea buckthorn oil which has a lot of benefits for body and skin.
It is considered by many specialists to be the best natural remedy for a healthy and beautiful skin. Astfe will not only hydrate the skin abundantly, but also has antibacterial properties that will keep any infections away. In addition, it contains powerful antioxidants that will keep the aging process away, while maintaining cellular regeneration.
If you want to enjoy an enviably-looking face, all you have to do is get organic coconut oil, which you will be able to make. It will be easier to stretch it evenly with removable disks. You will be careful to let him act for several minutes, repeating the procedure twice a day for several days in a row.
And they can help us get a more beautiful skin, as they will shine even to a dry and tanned skin. Thanks to antioxidants, they will greatly improve the appearance of the skin, promoting cellular regeneration. Also, if we use them as a powder, we can have a natural scrub, ideal for removing dead cells.
Here’s what you should do to make the most of the benefits of walnuts:
- Mix two teaspoons of walnut powder with two tablespoons of natural yogurt. The paste obtained will be applied on the face. You will then perform slight, circular movements. Once the paste dries well, you will remove it with lukewarm water and try to repeat the process for several weeks in a row (it is enough once a week)
- The core from 3 walnuts will be left to soak overnight. Then you will crush it and combine it with a spoonful of rose water. The resulting mask will be put on the face and left there for an hour. You will rinse and repeat the weekly procedure until you notice an obvious improvement in the appearance of the complexion.
- You can simply eat the two nuts at breakfast, and then you will drink a cup of milk. Your skin will be healed from the inside to the outside, all the more so as you will do it for several more mornings in a row.
It is considered one of the most effective natural remedies for a healthy and beautiful skin. The explanation is as follows: citric acid will remove the dead cells (leaving the skin to breathe and make it softer) and vitamin C is meant to reduce pigmentation and stimulate cellular regeneration. At the same time, lemon has the ability to soften the complexion, giving it a younger look.
For the health of your skin, you can use lemon in any of the following ways:
- Apply lemon juice on your face and neck, letting it act for about 10 minutes. You will then rinse with lukewarm water. You also want to cut a few cucumbers, which you will lay on your face to soften your skin. Try repeating this for a few days.
- Squeeze a lemon, and half of the juice is mixed with two tablespoons of organic honey. You will mix them and you will get a kind of “mask” you will apply to your face. You will let it work for 15-20 minutes, then you will wash it with lukewarm water.
- Make a home scrub as follows: combine two tablespoons of sugar with two tablespoons of lemon juice. Put the scrub on the face and perform circular movements. Let him then act for 10 minutes. Ripe good. For healthy and bright skin, apply scrubs weekly.
When it comes to skin health, specialists advise us to rely on honey. It has not only the ability to nourish our skin but also has antibacterial properties that can keep us from infection (especially if we are dealing with acne).
Honey can be used as follows:
- Apply organic honey to your face. You will let it dry and rinse with lukewarm water. It is advisable to do so because the skin will become smoother, more supple. For the best results, it is recommended to do this once a day for several consecutive days.
- Combine two tablespoons of milk with a spoonful of honey and a teaspoon of soybean meal. Apply the mask on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes.
You will rinse well with water and repeat the procedure once a week for several weeks in a row.
This exotic fruit can also make “wonders” for your skin, so it will not only improve the skin structure, but it also has bleaching and scarring effects, plus papaya enzymes have an antibacterial role and can help remove dead cells .
You can also turn to papaya by following the instructions below:
- Papaya will be cleaned and cut pieces.
- Papaya will be mixed with a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a teaspoon of honey.
- The resulting paste will be put on the front.
- Leave it to dry for half an hour. You will rinse with cold water and let your face dry naturally.
- Apply some rose water on your face.
- If you want to enjoy a healthier skin, use this remedy once a week.